The IT market place is both dynamic and competitive. Changing user requirements and priorities, together with the continuous release of new products and services, present IT vendors with an on-going challenge – how to keep your sales team focused and aligned to the needs of their customers, up-to-date with details of the latest solutions from your company and position these solutions to beat your competitors.
It is essential in this environment for sales managers to regularly review the effectiveness of their sales team and identify new ways to raise overall sales productivity. Cambashi is well placed to support client initiatives in this area. Cambashi projects and services that provide support for sales enablement and productivity initiatives will typically deliver one or more of the following outcomes:
Identify new sales opportunities, for example by:
• Better targeting of marketing campaigns using Coverage Analysis
• Lead generation - authoritative and cost effective analysis presentations
• Strong Marketing and Sales Collateral to support campaigns such as
white papers, briefs, articles and flier copy
• Customer engagement – marketing and sales collateral such as
authoritative Customer-voice Case Studies
• Improved mechanisms for customer engagement through Webinars
Improve the quality of opportunities in the sales funnel, for example by:
to ensure more accurate qualification of opportunities
• Improved account coverage – from Account Profiles
• Strong channels through Partner Identification and Selection
Improve key sales metrics, for example by:
• Ensuring targets are appropriate through the use of Country Observatory,
• Reduced selling times - from more confident and knowledgeable sales people
through Cambashi ItM web-based industry training
• Higher conversion ratios throughout the sales process with Win-Loss Analysis
• A clear view of what is effective with customers through Customer Satisfaction
Read the Cambashi Blog
An entire archive of Cambashi insight on exploiting software applications for competitive advantage in the new economy.
Cambashi in the PressRead our recently published articles and blogs.
Connect with CambashiIf you have an issue or project you'd like to discuss, or want to set up a briefing, please let us know so we can set up a phone, web or in-person meeting.